IJ.Start.Canon - IJ.Start.Canon Setup
The ij.start.canon printers are designed with multiple functions that employment over an online connection. Hence, it becomes necessary to determine a connection. to attach the Canon printer to Wifi you're offered quite one option. Wired and wireless connection methods are available. Any of those methods are often used as per the convenience. you'll not link your printer with both the available methods. Hence, you initially need to decide among these methods and proceed to attach the Canon printer to WiFi.
Now, set up your newly bought ij.start.canon printer just in a few simple and easy steps. We are giving you a full step-by-step guide that will help you in the setup process. For installing and connecting your Canon PIXMA printer, you have to visit the official Canon site ij.start.canon.
Are You Beginner to Setup Canon Printer ? Get Help Here from ij.start.canon
To assist you with the unpacking and setting up a Canon IJ printer process, we have explained the detailed steps below. If you want to set up your newly purchased Canon IJ printer, you have to go through the given instructions for your particular printer model at ij.start.canon:
- First and foremost, you have to take out your ij.start.canon printer from its box and keep it in a safe and dry location.
- Unpack the printer by removing all the tapes, caps, and other packaging materials.
- Keep your new ij.start.canon IJ printer on a clean surface.
- Now, hold the power cable and take it out from the printer box.
- Now, take the power cable and then insert it into the backside of your ij.start.canon printer and then plug in another end of it into the main power supply source.
- After that, you will have to turn on your new ij.start.canon IJ printer by pressing the Power button.
- Then, you need to install the ink cartridges appropriately.
- Next, insert some paper sheets in the paper tray of your new printer.
- Now, you have successfully finished the primary setup for your IJ printer.
Download Canon Printer Drivers through ij.start.canon
- Firstly, you need to turn on your device and Canon printer.
- Go with any pre-installed browser on your device.
- Then Launch the official website by entering ij.start.canon in the URL bar.
- Press the Enter button on your keyboard.
- Tab on the Setup bar, and it will divert to the Product Selection Window.
- After confirming your Canon printer model, enter it on the Search Box.
- Tap on the Go option.
- Now here, you can choose the operating system of your device.
- Lastly, click on the Download option at ij.start.canon to start the downloading process.
Install the Drivers
The following steps will help you install your wireless canon ij printer driver with your device easily. Go through with them:
- Open and start the printer and find the WPS button on the Wi-Fi router.
- From the ij.start.canon on your MAC, download printer drivers for Mac.
- Open the file and run it.
- Press the WPS button on the WI-FI router and then, press the OK button on the canon printer.
- It will automatically connect using the network.
- On Mac, click on ADD PRINTER and then, locate the printer.
- Start the installation and complete it.
Wireless Setup of Canon Printer with ij.start.canon
- First of all, you should turn your Canon printer on and make sure the light blinks on it.
- Now move on next step install the cartridge compatible with the printer and fix the paper on its paper tray.
- After that, let’s just move to the network setup.
- Then launch the operational penal of your Canon printer and hit the Menu button.
- Now, select the Network Setting, press the LAN Setting, and hit the OK option.
- After that, a list of available networks will appear on the screen of your printer.
- Here select the desired network and click the OK icon to confirm.
- Once the device appears connected means, the process is almost completed.
- Now to install the compatible drivers go to ij.start.canon.
- Then enter the printer model number correctly and hit the search button.
- After that, hit the Start icon to begin the downloading and installing process.
- After downloading the driver, tap on it for installation.
Android Setup of ij.start.canon
- Check your Andriod OS version first.
- Then install the Canon printer inkjet on your Andriod device.
- Now you have to connect your Andriod device and Canon printer.
- After that, you can use the Canon printer to print on the Andriod device.